Norton Password Manager enables the users to access, manage, and guard their passwords and personal details. It helps the users to secure logins and other necessary information in a private, online vault. Also, it let the users create complex passwords when required. So, the users are suggested to encrypt their information before it leaves their device.
Norton Password Manager is easy to download and install. Along with this, it has a straightforward and easy-to-understand dashboard that helps to spot the weaknesses in their logins. Moreover, the users can easily create new and hard-to-break passwords through one click with the Password generator feature. Furthermore, the users can update and save the password with the autochange feature.
It is easy to use, and the vault keeps the logins synced over all devices automatically. Additionally, the users can access it quickly with the Touch ID/Face ID or Android biometrics on mobile devices. Also, it stores the addresses and the wallet details, such as bank account details, credit card details, so that the users can quickly fill out online forms for faster and quick checkout when shopping.
Features of Norton Password Manager
Following mentioned are the features of Password Manager.
- It helps the users to securely store the passwords in an encrypted vault that they can easily access.
- It has built-in browser stores and helps fill-in the information
- It saves the necessary information such as addresses and credit cards for faster online checkout
- It assists the users in creating complex passwords via a built-in password generator.
- It stores frequent numbers and other password-protected notes.
- It secures mobile PIN and let the user access their vault even faster from their Android devices
- It assists the users in preventing phishing and malicious sites from capturing the keystrokes.
- Once the user logins, the password and other data are available, even being offline.
Steps to Install Norton Password Manager
Norton password manager is a simple, smart, and free password manager tool that helps users take control of the online credentials and minimizes the risk of the passwords getting compromised. Therefore, the users are recommended to follow the prompts provided below to install the Norton Password Manager.
- First of all, open a web browser.
- After this, type Norton password manager in the browser’s search bar.
- Now the users are advised to wait for the official website to open.
- When the official website gets open, the users are advised to tap on the “Install” button located at the bottom of the website.
- Note: It is compatible with “Android,” “Ios,” “Chrome,” “Safari,” “Internet browser,” and “Safari.”
- Note: The users can also install it from the “Google Play Store” and “App store.”
- After the user clicks on the “Install” option, then the “Norton Password Manager” window will open on the screen.
- From there, the users are suggested to tap on the “Add” button.
- Once the user clicks on the “Add” option, the “Norton Password Manager” tool will get added to the web browser.
- Now the users will have to enter the email address to create or login to the NortonLifeLock account.
- After the user enters the email address, they are advised to follow the on-screen prompts to setup the password manager vault
So after performing the above steps, the users can easily install the “Norton Password Manager” on their device. Therefore, once the user installs the tool on their device, they can easily access the tool’s features and keep their login credentials safe and secure.