Norton Utilities is a software application that keeps the system safe and secure from viruses, malware, trojans, and online threats. This application is built to optimize the system for better performance and diagnose the common issues that may harm the system. There are numerous models included in Norton Utilities 16 which provide for, Disk Doctor, SpeedDisk, and UnErase. Moreover, the premium edition consists of a 1-year subscription to Norton’s online storage service. Also, it allows the users to store up to 25GB of their files on the internet.
The Norton Nu16 software aims to resolve the issues that harm the system by repairing the invalid registry entries, removing non-essential programs, freezing hard drive space from the startup process, and so on.
Features of Norton Utilities
Norton Utilities is an excellent software that provides users with various security features to safeguard their system against threats, viruses, and malware attacks. To enhance the system’s performance and protect it from crashes, errors, and more, This is considered the best choice with having a powerful PC performance optimizer.
With the help of Norton Utilities, the user can quickly repair the Windows registry, monitor, and tune the system for better performance. Thus, below mentioned are Norton features that make it unique and stand out to be the best.
- Enhance the system performance
- It removes the performance drains and adapts the settings to the system and web speed.
- It can delete the cookies and other tracking data that cause harm to the user’s privacy.
- It can optimize the RAM, CPU, and drives in real-time.
- It is capable of customizing the behavior of Windows features.
Pros and Cons
Symantec Norton Utilities helps the users improve the system’s speed and prevent it from getting harmed by viruses, spyware, and online threats. Therefore, for all users, we have here discussed the Pros and Cons of Norton Utilities.
- Effective tune-up utility
- Increase the speed of the system
- Easy and straightforward user-interface
- The real-time system monitoring feature
- No-community based features
- License limitations
Benefits of Norton Utilities
Below we have discussed the benefits of Norton Utilities.
- It helps the user to run their system like new
- It speeds up the system’s boot time
- It takes only a single click to fix the common system issues
- It enhances the overall performance of the system
- It reduces the launch time of the application by optimizing the registry
- It helps to save accidentally deleted files
- It improves the stability of the window
Norton Utilities automatically optimize the system’s processing power, hard drive, and memory. It resolves common errors and frees up the space to provide fast access to the user’s program. In addition to all this, it helps to maintain digital privacy by enabling the user to erase the browser file downloads.